Easfina collects information from you when you register on our website, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
Easfina collects most personal information directly from you when you register on our website. The type of personal information we collect may include your name, home address, mailing address, contact number(s), e-mail address.
Easfina will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. Easfina will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
Easfina will tell you the purposes for which we intend to use your personal information. We only collect personal information about you that is necessary to perform our functions and activities. If you do not provide this information Easfina may not be able to deal with you, or provide you with a product or service.
Easfina may collect your personal information to:
- assist in providing our product(s) or service(s) to you;
- assist in marketing activities;
- tell you about other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- assist in arrangements with other organisations in relation to the promotion and provision of a product(s) or service(s);
- perform other administration and operational tasks (including risk management, system development and testing, staff training and market or customer satisfaction research);
- prevent or investigate any fraud or crime (or a suspected fraud or crime); and
- as required by relevant laws, regulations and Codes.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we contract out some of our functions and activities. In these situations, we prohibit third parties from using your personal information except for the specific purposes for which we supply it.
Personal information is usually used or disclosed only after obtaining your consent. Your express consent can be verbal or written. You can imply consent when we can reasonably conclude that you have given consent by some action you take, or when you decide not to take action.
If you do not consent to certain use or disclose of personal information Easfina may not be able to deal with you, or arrange for the provision to you of a particular product(s) or service(s). The circumstances where we may use or disclose personal information without your consent are very limited. They include where we are required by law, for the investigation of an offence or for court proceedings.
We protect any personal information that we hold about you from misuse and loss. We also protect it from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Your personal information can only be accessed by people authorised to have access. Your personal information may be stored in hard-copy documents or electronically. We maintain physical security, such as locks and security systems, over paper and electronic data stores and premises. We also maintain computer and network security such as identification codes and passwords to control access to computer systems.
We will not use or disclose information collected about you other than for a purpose made known to you, a purpose you would reasonably expect, a purpose required or permitted by or under any law or a purpose otherwise authorised by you. Subject to what is permitted by law, the types of third parties we may disclose your personal information to include, where relevant:
- agents or contractors who provide services to us in connection with the provision of products or services you have sought from us. These parties are prohibited from using your personal information except for the specific purpose for which we supply it to them;
- any service provider it engages to carry out its functions and activities;
- regulatory bodies, government agencies, law enforcement bodies and courts;
- other parties it is authorised or required by law to disclose information to.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by Easfina, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Easfina website may use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website.